- Low carb and low sugar - look at what you are eating that has sugar (even fruit). Cut the sugar amount in 1/2 replace with protein good fat!
- Strength training builds muscle. Speed metabolism 30 min a day!
- When you combine fruits and vegetables with clean whole foods and supplements when needed, and staying within your daily calorie limit, the weight falls off!
- Soups are a great grab and go food - low in calories and high nutrional value!
- Walk 10,000 steps each day
(you can get a free app on your phone (Pacer) or get a pedometer for $15)
- Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day