Column Changes & Reimbursements
If you are on this page, it must mean that you have worked hard and are about to earn a salary column change or receive a course reimbursement.
Please see topics below for general information and refer to the EAPC contract for specifics.
Column Change Request & Deadlines
- The request deadline per school year is September 15th.
- This deadline is for both September and January requests.
- If you are anticipating 2 column changes, 2 request forms are required.
- For September column changes, the document deadline is September 30th.
- For January column changes, the document deadline is February 1st.
Please send request forms and corresponding documents to Alisha Cardarelli at Central Office.
Courses & Documents
- taken at an accredited college or university
- graduate level
- taken after obtaining a Masters (to advance beyond Masters column)
- TSP advancement: please refer to contract for specifics
- stipends: please refer to contract for specifics
- original, official transcripts
- e-transcripts (emailed directly to Human Resources with password protection)
- SmartPD course record printouts (course lists on the left and credit totals on the right)
*Transcripts for the Masters column must include the degree earned and the date it was awarded.
Apply for course reimbursement by completing the course approval form and submitting it to your principal for pre-approval signatures.
After completing the course:
- notify your main office to sign off on the form
- send your proof of payment to Michelle Butters
- send your official transcript to Alisha Cardarelli
The same transcript policy as column changes will apply. Please see acceptable documents above.
Course Work Record in Aspen
You can view your course work record at anytime. Once in Aspen, make sure you are in the "Staff View" located on the top right. Then click on "My Info" near the upper left. The "Course Work" tab is on the left of your screen.
Transcripts only need to be submitted once. If a course is listed here, it can be applied to a column change and/or used towards a pre-approved course reimbursement.