Peer Application Process
Plymouth Early Childhood Center's integrated preschool programs include children with and without special needs. Children without diagnosed learning needs are considered Peer Models. An application is required for all peer models. All peer models must be toilet trained in order to enroll in our program. Children must be 3 years old by September 1 of the school year they are applying for.
Due to the large number of applicants and limited number of openings, students for the program will be chosen by a lottery. All applicants will receive a letter in April, if they are chosen or are put on a waiting list.
- January-February: Enrolled students receive re-applications.
- January-February: Applications accepted from the community.
- March: Lottery is conducted.
- April: Acceptance/Wait list letters are mailed.
- May: Parent Orientation and tour of the school.
- May: Registration for new students.
Please click here for our Lottery Procedures.
Peer Model Application
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
If you would like to be on our waiting list please download our application and return to PECC. Please click here for the application.
Peer models currently enrolled are eligible for the following year due to consistency and the establishment of the relationship with children with special needs. Re-application forms will be sent home with students in January.