KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2019-2020
OPEN REGISTRATION DATES
February 25 – March 1
9:00 – 11:00 AM
The Town of Plymouth now provides district-wide full-day kindergarten.
- To enroll a child must have reached their 5th birthday on or before September 1st.
- Registration takes place at the child's assigned elementary school.
Street Listing with School Assignments.
- Parents/Guardians do not need an appointment to register.
- Eligible students do not need to be present during registration.
- All required documentation must be provided to complete registration.
Required Outside Documentation
You will need to provide the documentation listed below to register your child for Kindergarten:
Proof of Residency **In order to attend Plymouth Public Schools, a student must reside in the Town of Plymouth. Families registering must demonstrate Plymouth residency as outlined in the Plymouth Public Schools Proof of Residency Guidelines. If parent/guardian cannot produce the documentation to prove residency a notarized Residency Affidavit is required.
Child’s Original Birth CertificateMunicipal issued copy with a raised stamp or seal. Hospital documentation is not accepted.
Most current Physical Exam with proof of Lead Screening and Immunizations **Most physicians will provide a computer-generated school health record which includes all immunizations and lead screening after a physical. The following vaccination series is required for Kindergarten and are due prior to entrance in September: HepatitisB, Varicella (Chicken Pox), DTaP or DTP, Polio, and MMR vaccinations
Plymouth Public School Registration Forms
The following registration forms can be downloaded as a COMPLETE REGISTRATION PACKET
- Student Registration Form
- Student Health History (2 pages)**
- Home Language Survey
- Military Family Status for Students
- Potassium Iodide Consent
- Kindergarten Registration Check-List
- Liability Release Form
- Kindergarten Questionnaire (3 pages)**
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey **
- Bus Transportation Application **
**Information required for Plymouth Early Childhood Center Students