KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT 2021-2022
Open Registration Dates: February 22 – February 26
By appointment only.
REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE AT THE CHILD'S ASSIGNED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (not Central Office, or online)
Please contact your child’s assigned school to schedule a registration appointment. You need to bring the required outside documentation to your appointment. The required registration packet is available for download and completed at home, or provided to families at their appointment.
The Town of Plymouth provides district-wide Full-Day Kindergarten
- Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021
- Families can find their home school by using their address with the Street Listing and School Assignments online tool.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Parents/Guardians need to schedule a registration appointment before visiting the school
- Prospective students are not required to attend registration. They will be invited to attend a Kindergarten screening at a later date
- All required documentation must be provided to complete the registration
Click here for the FULL REGISTRATION PACKET. Individual forms and required outside documentation can be found in the tabs below.
REQUIRED Outside Documentation
You will need to provide the documentation listed below to register your child for Kindergarten:
(1) Proof of Residency **
To attend Plymouth Public Schools, a student must reside in the Town of Plymouth. Families registering must demonstrate Plymouth residency as outlined in the Plymouth Public Schools Proof of Residency Guidelines in the registration packet. If the parent/guardian cannot produce the documentation to prove residency a notarized Residency Affidavit is required.
(2) Child’s Original Birth Certificate
A municipally issued copy with a raised stamp or seal. Hospital documentation is not accepted.
(3) Most current Physical Exam with proof of Lead Screening and Immunizations **
Most physicians will provide a computer-generated school health record that includes all immunizations and lead screening after a physical. The following vaccination series is required for Kindergarten and is due before entrance in September. Although immunizations may not be complete by registration, they need to be completed to attend school in the fall. Hepatitis B, Varicella (Chicken Pox), DTaP or DTP, Polio, and MMR vaccinations.
(4) Please print a single-sided Complete Registration Packet, or complete the following individual forms as needed.
**Information required for Plymouth Early Childhood Center Students
Individual Registration Forms
The following registration forms are included in the Registration Packet:
- Kindergarten Registration Checklist
- Student Registration Form
- Residency Verification Form and/or Residency Affidavit (if necessary)
- Student Health History (2 pages) **
- Home Language Survey
- Military Family Status for Student
- Liability Release Form
- Kindergarten Questionnaire (3 pages) **
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey **
- Bus Transportation Application (Not applicable for Hedge School) **
- Parental Medicaid Authorization Introduction
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One-Time Consent to Allow the School District to Access Mass Health (Medicaid) Benefits
Por favor preencha os formulários em inglês usando a tradução em português como guia.
Por favor, imprima um pacote de registro completo unilateral ou preencha os seguintes formulários individuais conforme necessário.
**Informações necessárias para os alunos do Centro de Primeira Infância de Plymouth
Os seguintes formulários de inscrição estão incluídos no Pacote de Inscrição:
- Lista de verificação de matrícula do jardim de infância
- Formulário de Matrícula estudantil
- Formulário de Verificação de Residência e/ou Declaração de Residência (se necessário) English forms attached for Notary purposes
- História da Saúde do Estudante (2 páginas) **
- Pesquisa de Idiomas Domésticos
- Status da Família Militar para Estudante
- Formulário de Liberação de Responsabilidade
- Questionário do Jardim de Infância (3 páginas) **
- Pesquisa de Experiência em Educação Infantil **
- Aplicativo de transporte de ônibus (não aplicável para hedge school) **
- Introdução da autorização do Medicaid parental
- Aviso dos Pais de Massachusetts para o consentimento único para permitir que o Distrito Escolar acesse benefícios de saúde em massa (Medicaid)
Elementary School Directory
Cold Spring Elementary | 25 Alden Street
(T) 508-830-4335 / (F) 508-830-4328
Federal Furnace Elementary | 860 Federal Furnace Road
(T) 508-830-4360 / (F) 508-830-4362
Hedge Elementary | 258 Standish Ave
(T) 508-830-4340 / (F) 508-830-4341
Indian Brook Elementary | 1181 State Road
(T) 508-830-4370 / (F) 508-830-4373
Manomet Elementary | 70 Manomet Point Road
(T) 508-830-4380 / (F) 508-830-4387
Nathaniel Morton Elementary | 6 Lincoln Street
(T) 508-830-4320 / (F) 508-830-4324
South Elementary | 178 Bourne Road
(T) 508-830-4390 / (F) 508-830-4398
West Elementary | 170 Plympton Road
(T) 508-830-4350 / (F) 508-830-4442
Translation services for Non-English speaking parents are available: Contact Mari Costa at 508-224-5076 or email email@example.com
Serviços de intérprete gratuito estão disponíveis entrando em contato com Mari Costa em 508-224-5076 ou e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org