REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE AT THE CHILD'S ASSIGNED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (not Central Office, or online)
UPDATE -- PLEASE NOTE (5/1/2020):
Schools are still registering students that will be attending Kindergarten in the fall of 2020.
Please contact your child’s assigned school to schedule a registration appointment.
You may download registration paperwork and view the required documentation below.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all previously scheduled screenings and orientation events have been postponed. They will be rescheduled when social distancing restrictions are lifted.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2020-2021
OPEN REGISTRATION DATES
February 24 – February 28
9:00 – 11:00 AM
The Town of Plymouth now provides district-wide full-day kindergarten
- To enroll a child must have reached their 5th birthday on or before September 1st
- Street Listing with School Assignments
- Parents/Guardians do not need an appointment to register
- Eligible students do not need to be present during registration
- All required documentation must be provided to complete registration
Required Outside Documentation
You will need to provide the documentation listed below to register your child for Kindergarten:
Proof of Residency **In order to attend Plymouth Public Schools, a student must reside in the Town of Plymouth. Families registering must demonstrate Plymouth residency as outlined in the Plymouth Public Schools Proof of Residency Guidelines. If the parent/guardian cannot produce the documentation to prove residency a notarized Residency Affidavit is required.
Child’s Original Birth CertificateA municipally issued copy with a raised stamp or seal. Hospital documentation is not accepted.
Most current Physical Exam with proof of Lead Screening and Immunizations **Most physicians will provide a computer-generated school health record that includes all immunizations and lead screening after a physical. The following vaccination series is required for Kindergarten and are due prior to entrance in September: hepatitis B, Varicella (Chicken Pox), DTaP or DTP, Polio, and MMR vaccinations
Plymouth Public School Registration Forms
The following registration forms can be downloaded as a
- Kindergarten Registration Check-List
- Student Registration Form
- Residency Verification Form
- Residency Affidavit (if necessary)
- Student Health History (2 pages)**
- Home Language Survey
- Military Family Status for Student
- Liability Release Form
- Kindergarten Questionnaire (3 pages)**
- Early Childhood Education Experience Survey **
- Bus Transportation Application **
- Massachusetts Parental Notice for One-Time Consent to Allow the School District to Access MassHealth (Medicaid) Benefits
**Information required for Plymouth Early Childhood Center Students