In partnership with parents and the community, the Plymouth Public Schools is committed to providing a comprehensive educational experience that is high quality and challenging and enables each student to develop and maximize his/her potential. Our schools will foster a positive and collaborative environment that encourages and affirms academic achievement and personal excellence and inspires all students to make a positive contribution to society.
The Plymouth Public Schools will be recognized nationally as an outstanding school district. Our goal is to graduate confident, critical thinkers, productive and creative lifelong learners, and socially responsible, engaged citizens capable of adapting to change in a technologically advanced and multicultural society.
We believe that every student should become a(an):
- Effective Communicator
- Independent Thinker
- Responsible Citizen
- Self-Directed, Life-Long Learner
- Valuable Collaborator
- Enhance student social and emotional growth, health and welfare, and demonstrate civic responsibility.
- Increase family and community engagement.
- Enhance academic achievement of all students at all levels.
- Provide strong district and school leadership.