Gary L. Costin, R.S.B.A.
School Business Administrator
Plymouth Public Schools
253 South Meadow Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
Welcome to the Plymouth Public Schools Business Services Office. The Plymouth Public Schools Business Services Office is dedicated to supporting the instructional programs of the district as well as providing financial oversight for all of the district’s local, state and federal funds.
The Plymouth Public Schools Business Office is responsible for the following:
General financial and budget information requests:Laura Vickery, Administrative Secretary, Business Officelvickery@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5039 Pamela Aspden, Accounting Department, Elementarypaspden@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5051 Barbara Moreau, Accounting Department, Grants & Revolvingbmoreau@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5052 Lyn Holt, Accounting Department, Secondarylholt@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5053 Laura Polleys, Payroll Department, Elementarylpolleys@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5048 Joanne Almeida, Payroll Department, Secondaryjalmeida@plymouth.k12.ma.us 508.224.5047
- Development of the district’s operational budget for the School Committee
- Financial monitoring of the district’s programs and grants budgets
- Procurement of all materials, supplies and contracted services
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- In addition, the department works closely with the Human Resources department for payroll and benefits.
- Completion of the district’s audited Annual Report with the Massachusetts Department of Education
- Completion of the district’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Financial reporting to the School Committee as part of the management information system
- The Business Services Office is committed to providing current financial information to the district administrators to enable them to make the appropriate decisions to benefit student learning and school operation.