Plymouth Public Schools
253 South Meadow Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
Hours: Open year round for regular business between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., our hours during school breaks are 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
In the event the Administration Building is experiencing a power outage and the VoIP phones are not working, the following phone number will be activated if you have an urgent need to contact us. Please do not use this number if there is not an acute need. The number is 508-746-8920.
Directions from Route 3:
South toward Plymouth/Cape Cod: Merge onto Samoset Street via Exit 6B West toward Carver.
North toward Braintree/Boston: Merge onto Samoset Street via Exit 6 West toward Carver.
- Continue on Samoset Street through 4 sets of traffic lights (Samoset Street becomes Carver Road).
- Continue on Carver Road to Montgomery Drive on your left. (Montgomery Drive is 0.1 miles past Deirdra Drive. If you reach Charlotte Drive, you've gone about 0.1 miles too far.)
- Follow Montgomery Drive to the end.
- Turn right onto South Meadow Road.
- 253 South Meadow Road will be on your right.
- Turn right onto Meadow Park Road to access the Administration Building parking area. The Administration Building has a brick-like facade with maroon awnings.
Superintendent of Schools - Gary E. Maestas, Ed.D.
Administrative Secretary - Nancy Dargie
Assistant Superintendent, Administration & Instruction - Christopher S. Campbell, Ed.D.
Administrative Secretary - Patti Breton
Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources - Patricia C. Fry
Administrative Secretary - Linda McKenna
School Business Administrator - Gary L. Costin, R.S.B.A.
Administrative Secretary - Laura Vickery