Welcome to Plymouth Public Schools!
- Our enrollment process begins online.
- Only Legal Guardians should create an Aspen account and complete an online registration for their children.
- Please review and prepare the necessary documentation for enrollment as outlined on the Grades K-12 Enrollment tab to the left.
- Once you have all of the necessary enrollment forms (most can be completed electronically and saved to your computer for upload to your online registration), please review and follow these instructions for completing your online registration.
- If you are not sure to which school you should enroll your child, please enter your street name on the School Assignment by Street tab on the left.
- If you need any assistance with the online registration, please contact the school to which you are enrolling.
- Please note, the online registration application is not mobile friendly. You will NOT be able to create a new account on a mobile device. Please complete the registration on a desktop PC or laptop.
If you are interested in our integrated preschool program, please review the application process on our website and/or contact our Plymouth Early Education Center.
The Town of Plymouth provides district-wide Full-Day Kindergarten
- Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021
- Prospective students are not required to attend registration. They will be invited to attend a Kindergarten screening at a later date
- 2021-2022 Kindergarten Information Booklet
Se precisar de ajuda com a tradução, entre em contato com Mari Costa em 508-224-5076 ou e-mail email@example.com
Si necesita ayuda con la traducción, comuníquese con Mari Costa al 508-224-5076 o envíe un e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org